Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ramadan Countdown Printables.

23 days till Ramadan!! Are you kidding me?!
Time flies out so fast, I know its a cliche but it really REALLY does,,especially if your joggling  a life of full time job as a mom,,,and trust me it is as demanding as a lousy boss :/ two kids ,,a job,,a social life and pop- up weddings and invitations that you have to attend,,,and there are those days when you just want to quit and lay on the couch so lazy as a sloth ,,, and let a tornado hit the house.
I'm counting days till my vacation starts and I have already made plans for so many activities with the kids.
Ramadan is such a fulfilling month for me spiritually so I'm planning to concentrate on devoting full time to make the best out of it inshalla.
Another great news happened lately is that my baby has finally arrived home,,,NO not a real baby !! Because mine is more precious :p just kidding,,,its just a new camera.
It's a Nikon D7100 and who else to buy it for me than my amazing dad who has been photographing for more than 30 years now. Dad was generous enough to order it with another lens and full accessories. aint I the luckiest ? Thank you dad :) 
So happy and excited to start using it like crazy.
Other plans include painting the hallway before the new  desk arrives, and of course decorating the house before Ramadan.
I will share my Ramadan preparation scheduled once I'm done with it.
Speaking of which,,,here are some printables I made for Ramadan, You can put them in a frame and use a dry erase pen to count the days down till Ramadan,,, kids are using it and they are so excited. Feel free to print them out.










5 comments:

  1. There is nothing to say ..Allah ye7miki Sumayah :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deena my Deena,, miss u so much,, we need to have tea together mo?
    Waiting to see ur new posts in ur blog,, much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. مس سمية
    بموت فيكي وبالأشياء إلي بتزليها يا راااقية <3
    الله يخليلنا إياكيييي

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES We Do!
    Problem is, as usual, I do not know when I am in town. crazy schedule this year!
    But lets keep chasing this, PLEASE.
    And the blog ... Allah kareem :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES We Do!
    Problem is, as usual, I do not know when I am in town. crazy schedule this year!
    But lets keep chasing this, PLEASE.
    And the blog ... Allah kareem :D

    ReplyDelete