Saturday, March 14, 2015

A funny quote book from Dubai

My winter vacation was AWESOME this year,marked by my first visit to the magical city Dubai with my most amazing travel companion sis Ilham ,, I wouldn't have enjoyed it if she wasn't there with me,,it's truly a place for women ( yes I'm thinking of all the malls we went to :p ) it was one of the most amazing experiences I ever had.
I've been to Europe and other touristic destinations but never was I amazed like I was in Dubai, maybe because the city was remarkably novel, you feel like it's built couple of weeks ago. Many activities for family outings and the children had a blast. The food was mouthwatering and full of flavor, shopping was also a daily activity so I enjoyed every second of it.



My poor heart (sigh)





A tea shop near the fountain
( you just can't take a decent photo there without people jumping in out of the blue as photo bombs)


One of the nicest places I visited was a GIGANTIC bookshop in Dubai Mall, you would literally need days to finish wandering and looking through books,I sent my kids to Kidzania with my sister and spent more than 2 hours just checking books and reading some, and of course had to buy those which I couldn't possibly leave behind.


couldn't take lots of photos because it wasn't allowed 

A funny quote book was one of them, it's filled with funny, inspirational, and sentimental quotes about being in your 30s and enjoying it.
I know I have bombarded you with tea pics here in my blog, but what else would you enjoy a good book with? TEA of course.


I know the clock is not related to Dubai but it goes so well with the mug, don't you think? 





My favorite quote :P M


No comments:

Post a Comment