Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter is officially here ,,,

Back to posting again, I can't believe how crazy life has been the past few weeks, I missed you all.
So latest news is as follows,,
Hubby's back from China,,and what's a better gift from China than a perfect box of original tea?!
He also got me some scrap-booking supplies that I have been dying just dying to use,,is that too much to ask?? (weeping)
And winter is officially here ,,,everyone is so anxious to see the snow and my son is literally glued to the window since morning asking me over and over again if it's snowing today or not.
We are so lucky to have a long weekend ,,I'm gonna make the best out of it inshalla,,,top plans are reading and crafting with the kids,,,I think I'm also in the mood for baking.
And speaking of which,,,,I have this great dough recipe that I use for almost every single pastry I make,,it's easy ,,convenient and saves so much time.
It's called the ten minute dough,,I always get a lot of thank yous after I share the recipe.

Ingredients:
2 cups of all purpose flour
2 cups of warm water
1tb spoon of sugar
2 tb spoons of dry yeast
 mix all ingredients together and set the batter aside for 10 minutes till bubbles form.
then add :
2 cups of flour
1 cup of yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Knead the dough for about 5 to 10 minutes and set aside for less than 15 minutes
Use it for pizza or cinnabon,,its perfect.
















2 comments:

  1. Lovely post..enjoy the snow...I love scrape booking as well...I will be going to Canada in January..can't wait to put my hands on some supplies too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news,,,please enjoy tim hortons on my behalf ;)

    ReplyDelete