Saturday, April 12, 2014

My chalkboard wall

And finally my chalkboard wall is DONE!
Everyone thought I was crazy when I said I painted my kitchen wall black,,the cabinets are already dark blue so it was really a very crazy adventure.
But ,hey ,,look how unique it turned out to be,,the kids love it and it simply added a touch of vibrancy here,,yes black and vibrant,,I promise :p
I hung some dishes I was saving for this special project and the frames were purchased from Bashati hard-wear store,,gave them a fresh coat of paint and here you go!
It's really fun , I use it to write the to- do list, the grocery list and Sultan sometimes practices some math and spelling on it.
The whole thing didn't coast me much, the paint is only 4 JDs and the frames are not more than 3 JDs.
Go for it,,there are tons of ideas you can do with chalkboard pain,,I'm  seriously thinking of painting one of Sultan's walls with it.



 A very precious antique key I bought years ago from Souq Jara.


The heart of my kitchen "my spiritual daughter,,, my hydrangea" :p






Yes babe <3





1 comment: