Saturday, April 5, 2014

Goodbyes.

Goodbyes are hard but what's harder is that we sometimes never get the chance to say them.
My aunt passed away last week and the news left me so shocked. The thing that kept torturing me was the fact that I didn't say goodbye,,and how would I say goodbye? I never thought she would die.May her soul rest in peace I miss her and miss her jokes.
Goodbyes are a form of solace we do to our souls,,we do them to comfort us while in fact they make us sadder,,,
Goodbyes are some how promising us,,,a fake reality ,,that this person will comeback ,,,and that we might see them again,,but sometimes it doesn't happen.
Goodbyes are selfish,,,we don't say goodbye for the sake of that person,,,we say goodbye to ease our pain,,,to nourish our eyes with our loved ones,,,
Goodbyes are infinite,,,those of the dead people,,,you know you will join them one day but you think its far and wont happen.
Nothing is good in goodbyes, and they get more painful when you know there wont be a hello after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment