Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quality time with "Yourself"

Do you enjoy the company of yourself? 
If yes,,, then you sure don't mind being alone,,and there is a big difference in being alone and being lonely!
I decided to have some quality time with myself this weekend,,it has been hectic this week and I was so longing for a time out.
First thing that popped into my head was having breakfast ALONE ,,,in my favorite cafe,,indulge in some heavenly dessert afterwards,,also ALONE !! 
So I dropped the kids in the new Quran learning center they started to attend (will tell you all about it later inshalla) and headed for my place,,,
It was nice to be honest and the two hours went fast and I lost track of time,,,
My ALONE time was not that alone though,,it should always include some chores I have to finish or correcting that has to be done before a deadline,,this time it was the massive amount of notebooks I took with me to the cafe,,the waiter gave me that sympathetic look and mentioned that I reminded him of his dad whom used to be a teacher and was always among piles of notebooks,,,thank you Mr.Waiter :P
I enjoyed the company of myself and I enjoyed the company of my ever- non- parting notebooks,,,they always keep me occupied during hard times.
The Bonaffee pie was also supreme.








4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy a time alone!!!!Actually, I can't remember when was the last time I had a time alone ;( I wish I had the chance to have a ME time like I used to!!! Al Hamdulellah for all. Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand :/
    Lets make it us time and hang out for a day out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alone times are the best !! with a book or just a crowded mind to clear and re-arrange :)

    ReplyDelete