Wednesday, January 1, 2014

All ready and organized for this year

I'm ready to be organized this year,,or at least this is what I hope,,, keeping my fingers crossed on that :p
My very fabulous sister Ilham got me the most amazing kitchen organizer,,,and who else would bring such a gift than her : "The Organization Diva". I will make a special post one day to tell you all about her. (p.s Ilham ,,I might be needing some pics of your spice cupboard,,,and the fridge,,,and the closets,,,and your special take _me_ everywhere calender and your car as well :p )
The organizer has a calender of the year 2014 and each month is themed with special colors and food pictures. It also has a pen and the cutest pegs so you could hang on notes.
So handy ,,,thank you sis. 
I need to fill it with my special dates and recipes and it will be perfect.





I'm also in love with my snowman measuring spoons and cups,,,I got two sets of them ,,the other ones will go as a gift for a special one ,,,  can't wait to show you later in a separate post all about gifts and gift wrapping.
So I was so excited and made some cake pops that went as favors. 









This book contains amazing ideas to make cake pops but to be honest I have to admit I'm not very eager to make them again,,,they need super patience which unfortunately is not my greatest attribute.











 Wish you all a blessed year to come ,,filled with joy and laughter,,I love you snow much.

2 comments:

  1. Superb!!! It is not even enough to express what a lovely post, pictures and cake pops..yislamo edeeki and I wish you and your sister a very happy new year..Aren't sisters the best?!! Too bad I don't have a biological one but many many non-biological's!!! I love the kitchen organizer and love how it matches your cabinets...enjoy it ...We need to get together and bring Ilham along to our "Yet to happen coffee date"!! I have to work on scheduling one with you once I get back inshalla and before school starts again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manal,,how i wish to meet you in person,,such a sweet lady u are :*
    Yes sisters are the best i cant imagine my life without them,,i have 5,,no brothers unfortunately.
    Ilham lives in Bahrain but im sure she would love to meet u as well once shez back on her summer vacation.
    Please let us have that coffee when u come back from ur trip.
    be safe,,happy new year to you and ur family too.

    ReplyDelete